With an amazing six activities, this gift certainly packs some punch in terms of fun and learning!
Little greenfingers will absolutely love the array of activities:
- Plant a sunflower! What height will yours grow?
- Create your own bee and butterfly garden to help save the bee and butterfly population
- Grow your own nasturtiums - did you know you can eat them?
- Grow your own runner bean in a bag - with a lovely life cycle of a bean included children will learn about how it grows
- Make your own worm farm and appreciate how important worms are for the garden
- Create your own bug adventure - for extra nature themed play children will upcycle the cardboard box and make a cool collection of bugs to adventure with in the garden
With beautiful packaging, our activity kits make perfect gifts for any occasion and are ideal for fun and learning and quality family time at weekends or during the school holidays
Your growing adventure kit kit includes:
- Nasturium seeds
- Runner bean seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Butterfly & bee seeds
- Soil pellets
- Grow bags
- Cotton wool pleat
- Suction cup
- Mini wooden trowel
- Glue stick
- A3 black paper
- Yippee ruler
- Templates to make bugs from the box
You will need :
- Colouring pens/ pencils
- The box
- Small bowl
Details & Delivery
Each kit is lovingly presented in an A5 box with a choice of box colour and beautiful ribbon or bakers twine.
Not suitable for 3 years and under and adult supervision required. CE certified.Note - our standard box colour is brown but if you would like white we can accommodate this too! Please just write in the order notes section that you would like white.